Feeding yourself is a relentless chore.
It's time to reduce the mental load, overload.
You want to eat healthy, you really do. You've even got a healthy Pinterest Board and a cookbook collection ready for "when things slow down".
How's that working out? Maybe it's time for a little support.
LAZY HEALTHY MEMBERSHIPJOIN NOW
Lazy Healthy Membership
My Lazy Healthy Membership is your secret to finally tackling healthy meals with less effort. It's like having a nutritionst in the palm of your hand. Each month adds new simple, seasonal recipes designed for busy, and "lazy healthy" humans.
End the wellness whac-a-mole
I get it. You're spinning a lot of plates and trying to understand nutrition fact from fiction, is not something you've got time for.
I'm a nutritionist here to simplify your relationship with food and your life in the kitchen.JOIN NOW
Healthy doesn't have to be hard.
- You can simplify your weekly food routine and reduce your mental load
- You can save time and use hacks to make your meals faster and healthier
- You can stock your kitchen with healthy food that's actually good
- You can create an effortless rhythm that gives you better health
A nutritionist in the palm of your handJOIN NOW
Join today and feel the stress melt away.
- 5 Minute 5 Ingredient recipe library
- New Recipe Videos added each month
- Curated library of my Better Brands that's easy to use at the store.
- Shopping lists to navigate the supermarket with ease
- My simple Blueprint plate formula to make satisfying and energizing meals.
- Community Group to share small wins, setbacks and everything in between (like a Facebook Group but way better)
- Weekly "Office Hours" with me. Each week I will talk tips and answer your questions LIVE (recordings are saved)
I'm Jenny Jiles
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist
- Behavioral Change Specialist
- Personal Trainer
Those are fancy terms, but the truth is I'm just a middle-aged woman who loves to eat and has a special place in her heart for any kind of cheesy poof. And I want to feel as good as I can while I'm spinning all of these plates.
Full disclaimer: I wasn't always healthy. My food groups for most of my life were casseroles, carbs and caffeine. Not a vegetable in sight that wasn't drowning in cream of chicken soup.
I changed my health and my life over a decade ago, and I’ve helped so many women change their lives for good.
I really love helping women feel good, and being your guide to a simple, healthy, lazy lifestyle.
For a limited time
Also get my KITCHEN RESET course. This course will get your kitchen set up, stocked, and streamlined for ultimate weeknight night simplicity. No more mental load, overload.LEARN MORE